2011年6月2日星期四

My Days in Tibet

However, at this time, I have tired quickly .. silly head began to hurt, the mood has gone shopping, had wanted to go to the sand surface at night .. finally decided to hurry back to the hotel to recover from back to me .. Slept, his mouth before going to bed also two Travel to Tibet chocolate - so sweet ~ ~ was asleep and then woke up the food (the words of these days I absolutely fat in a circle) near the food stalls to Tibet tour myself .. , But expensive enough .. baby food is fresh, and a top of something and beef heart, that in the end what Dongdong A? I eat out a long time did not have to feel a bit like a cow .. my dad Ligament Point, he ten years ago when eaten in Guangzhou N times this, but he did not know what that in the end - a shame for him # I ~ ~ who knows let me know ha ~

     Dinner took a few steps, is nearly nine, They want to go back, Tibet Tour I would like to walk around, then took the umbrella and set off alone .. saying I do not have cell phone and an umbrella for hundreds of dollars Even the map did not bring to his runaway night in Guangzhou, fierce enough courage enough it ~ ~ I feel like I had turned the corner from the West Jiefang Road, has come along Jiefang Road on the mouth had turned the corner on nine Nine of the pedestrian street Saturday night .. people .. I really enough people walking speed is 2 times, anyway, I do not shop carefully .. those who come to visit the South believed that the milk shop, I did not get a lot of people And later walked along the ice room to get in mind that he was a person signs a mango ice cream, 7 a ball Oh, no, never much good .. also a Shuangpi Nai, I do not know that doing Ok .Travel to Tibet. anyway I have not eaten, the beginning of quite a few mouthfuls of delicious, eat like half of tired, can not stand it, then eat them to vomit, so the remaining half to come out .. I thought double It is a liquid under the skin of milk, and did not expect is a solid .. that if we eat, like yoghurt, but this is the solidification of milk .. this sweet snack, only suitable for two to try to eat a OK, one does not eat yeah. If you want to get more news and information, you can click here: http://onlinechinatours88.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论